Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Starbucks, Starlight


Starbucks is closing 600 stores nationwide by the end of the year. Looks like if you live in a city, you'll have to walk an extra 3 blocks to get your latte fix. And if you're in the 'burbs, you'll have to drive an extra 1.7 miles.

Currently, there are 16,000 stores worldwide.

What ever happened to the American dream of acai tea for everyone? Two baristas for every one person? Maybe it had to do with the tip jar after charging 4 bucks for a cup of coffee. Greedy, greedy.

Thank goodness for McDonalds.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello, I love your picture of the Starbucks IV bag, considering i was in the hospital for a whole week suffering from blood clots in my head would have been perfect to have this item hooked up to my Iv stuck in my arm, you made my day.

Cheers:)

Jennifer