Thursday, March 27, 2008

Life's little irritations

When I'm not living the glamorous life I was intended for (still working on that), I'm at my desk job, where I am a managing editor. Though I really do like my job, and I can't complain about my co-workers, I do have some gripes:

1. When you are done eating your yogurt, scrape the bottom no more than 2-3 times. Scraping the plastic bottom for 2-3 minutes is annoying, and more importantly, pointless, unless you want to go ahead and stick your tongue in the container. Give it up. The yogurt is gone.

2. Your cubicle is not self-contained. If you pass gas, people can smell it.

3. Speakerphone. Unless you have an office, pick up the darn thing like everyone else.

4. Your cubicle is not home. Thusly, please rid your area of candles and plants that creep into others' areas.

5. You do not need to listen to music out loud. It's called an iPod. Or headphones. Use them. Love them.

Thank you for allowing me to air my grievances.

Anyone else have any peeves?

ISO kindred spirits,
moi.

No comments: