Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Earl the Hugger


Love "Earl the Hugger"---sometimes everyone needs a hug, especially contestants on "American Idol." Flat-top-haired Simon Cowell was fairly unimpressed with Siobhan, but I liked her. I haven't been a fan over the past few weeks (having called the Adam Lambert soundalike before the judges), but I really like "Across the Universe."

I'm a victim of songism. Even is the artist sounds great, I can't like them if I hate the song. But I love the Beatles, so I'm liking most of the Idols this week, even Tim Urban.

3 comments:

lovesuperkarma said...

just want to say that i really like your scrapbook blog . it really caught my eye . send some love back thanks.

http://lovesuperkarma.blogspot.com/

Singapore

Miriam Cutelis said...

do you have a sign-up so I get e-mails when you post a new post?

Miriam

Ralston said...

Hi Miriam,
Just added a subscription link. Feel free to also sign up as a follower! :) I'm aiming to start posting more.