Wednesday, February 11, 2009

“He’s Just Not That Into You” … because you’re stupid.


I haven’t seen the movie. Nor have I read the book. But I know enough people who have to get the gist of it. It’s been several years since I was single, so maybe I just can’t relate to it, but it seems like the real reason guys aren’t into the girls is because the gals just don’t get it. Sorry, sisters, but I have to call it like I see it. So that’s the cause, though the symptoms vary:

1. Stupidity. They don’t learn from their mistakes, and keep going back to the same guy, or some archetype thereof.
2. Insecurity. They don’t learn think they deserve any better. “Daddy” issues, body issues, etc., are also related.
3. Delusion. They think the good guys are all taken, boring, or gay. They’re not.

These are just a few of the reasons he may not be into you. Better yet, to quote another line….after awhile, you gotta consider that “it may be you, not him.”

1 comment:

Miriam Cutelis said...

I think one reason that is left to mention is the women who thinks she has to have the perfect guy....and gets sour when the guy ends up not being as perfect as she thought she deserved....I know my few single friends out there who are single are this way.